Sunday, September 7, 2008

Silly Sunday's

I'm going to try something new, remember these? Looking at these gets me excited for our Girl's get-away in October, it is just around the corner. We had so much fun on this Park City trip. I love the way Jan can always get us laughing at all her funny stories from her work, Mom would laugh so hard she had tears coming down her cheeks. Take a minute and think about all the silly moments we share. My goal is to try and post something silly on Sundays, will you try too? Got food!

What did Annette find?


What will Richard think?


Jan, it's so becoming, I'm sure they'll love it at work!

2 comments:

JanTSouthwick said...

Those pictures are great! It makes me laugh seeing them again. Is that the same trip that Tamara was so in love with her chocolate pretzels? I feel so blessed to have sisters that I enjoy being with so much. I would rather go on trips with my sisters than anybody else. (But. . .I am still taking Channing to Mexico with me)

Thomas Chicks said...

I promise to learn to blog when I have something newsworthy. Yes, Jan, that was the trip with the chocolate pretzels. Last weekend when we were in Park City, I found a new favorite from the Chocolate Factory--apple pie caramel apples. We'll have to pick some up when we are in St. George. Delicious!

Love You All
Tamare