Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy 60th Mom & Dad

I was going to do the same thing earlier but Collette beat me to it, I thought I better post the pictures anyway. Collette you really did a beautiful job paying tribute to these two wonderful parents that we were given, who could ask for better? Here are a few pictures of their 55th Wedding Anniversary, Dad wasn't feeling well that night and he's got a pretty sad look on his face, but I'm sure glad that I got a few snapshots that night.


Who would of thought this would be the last major milestone anniversary they would be celebrating here on earth. I'm sure they are celebrating tonight though.
Love ya chicks,
Shannon


1 comment:

JanTSouthwick said...

Thanks for the pictures, Shannon. I love seeing mom and dad. I thank my Heavenly Father every night that he gave me the most wonderful parents here on Earth. Our parents were truly the best. They made their family their number one priority and everything they did was for us. And I'm so thankful that because of them raising us the right way I now have 5 siblings who I know love me and would do anything for me, just like my parents would.