Saturday, September 13, 2008

Feels like fall

Listen! the wind is rising, and
the air is wild with leaves,
We have had our summer evenings,
now for Autumn eves!
---Humbert Wolfe
I don't know about you guys but I just love waking up in the mornings and having the crisp fall air blowing through the open windows. I love when fall comes around, I can get the fall decorations out, and make all my favorite fall recipes, yum it's soup weather again. This week I made the easiest Pumpkin Choc. Chip Cookies. I'm sure you all have this recipe but I'll share it with you anyway. Here's something you can do over the weekend.
1-2-3 Pumpkin Cookies
1 (16 oz.) can solid pack pumpkin
1 spice cake mix
1 (6 oz.) bag choc. chips
Mix together all ingredients until well blended. It will be about the consistancy of biscuits. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake in 350 oven for 12-15 minutes. I usually double the recipe to make a larger batch.
Hope you all have had a good week, see ya chicks. Shannon

2 comments:

JanTSouthwick said...

Autumn is my favorite season too. When there is that chill in the air when I leave for work in the morning, but then still warm in the afternoon. I think I also enjoy this season because it means new clothes! Warm clothes like sweaters and boots. I guess I better get busy with some "fall cleaning" now too. Channing is out in the yard so I guess I better go get something done inside. Love you all. Jan

JanTSouthwick said...

That cookie recipe just gave me a good idea. We have Rachelle (who just turned 16 last week) coming over for dinner tonight with her new boyfriend (who is over 18 and his first name is Luis) We never see her anymore so I guess it will be nice to see her. :) That is my happy face ??