Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Apron's Anyone??


Look how cute these turned out. They are for two special friends of mine for thier birhday's, the apple and pear one is for Sharon and the floral number is for Kaye. I don't know what it is about aprons but I'm in love with them lately. There are so many styles and so many cute fabrics to make them out of and oh yeah don't forget the ric-rac! These would make fun gifts for just about anyone for a birthday, Christmas gift, or any special occasion. Can I help anyone with this? See ya chicks, Love, Shannon

5 comments:

Strong said...

I love them!!!! They are so cute.

Thomas Chicks said...

They are so cute, I want one! But. . . then I think . . . what would I use it for. . . I don't cook! And they so remind me of our mother and that's a good reason to have one too. How come you got all the domestic talent in the family? (sorry you other chicks. . . you have some too. . .just not quite like Shannon)

Thomas Chicks said...

Ok. . . how come it didn't put my name. . . that was me. .. Jan. . . in case you didn't know who left the last post.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll have you make apple ones for the kid teachers for christmas! I'm sure they'd love'em! Love ya, Kira

Kaitlyn said...

You need to get the other chicks to blog come on keep them going to. they are so cute mom i love them. THANKS FOR THE HELP THE PAST WEEK OR SO IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME. I can't wait to finish Kinleys room with all that talent of yours.