Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have the pictures!

Sorry I'm so slow getting these loaded. I knew I had a few I
just had to find them in my files.

Christmas 2002, Dad always wanted to know where his new pj's were.


Dad's favorite place to be. St. George and his recliner.



Mom and Dad at the stockshow, they were so good to support the grandkids in all their different endeavors. I wonder if Mom knew what was going on.

Another picture of Christmas 2002, they were looking at the stuff we gave them that we had borrowed from the house in St. George. They must of thought we were nuts. Look at the expressions on their faces, this picture makes me smile. It makes me feel a little better knowing they are so happy together again. Wow I don't know where 5 years has gone. Love you both.


No comments: