Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Christmas Memory

This is a funny one, I know you will all remember it when I start talking about it. Me and Jan both had gotten bean bag chairs from Santa one year, yup they were popular way back then too. I can even tell you the color, they were dark brown. Oh were they comfy to sit in, I don't think we moved out of them all morning and afternoon. Well that evening Tamara's boyfriend Richard stopped by to wish us all a Mery Christmas and see the Christmas loot. The basement held all the Christmas treasures, we were both sitting in our chairs when all of a sudden Richard hit my bean bag chair with his fist and it popped open and those stryrafoam pellets went flying everywhere. What a big mess. Those things stuck to everything, including Richard's arm, when he pulled it out of the deflated chair it looked like it was all covered in snow. I know I started bawling because he had broken my chair. I bet to this day if Jan would look real close she probably would find some of those pellets floating around in the basement! This is one of the Christmas' I'll never forget.



Now I want to hear something from some of you. Shannon

No comments: