Monday, October 13, 2008

Lunch Date!

We missed you, Collette and Deb. We went to lunch without you last Wednesday for my birthday. We went to the Trolley in Springville which is one of my favorites for a salad. They are so goooood there. Then to top it off they bring you a piece of one of their yummy cakes for your birthday so I chose the carrot. It was such a big piece I had some that night after dinner and the rest I took to work with me. We sure miss you two when we get together like this. We need to schedule our December Salt Lake trip and a girl's outing to St. George. Let's get it done!
Have a great Monday and my the rest of your week go great too. See ya chicks, Love, Shannon

2 comments:

Collette C. said...

You know how jealous it makes me when you all get to be together, and I'm stuck here in the deep south. When can you all come down this way to play? We need a weekend together. Love ya, Collette

Kaitlyn said...

ok ladies come on and update