Sunday, November 30, 2008

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS







I'm so excited for Christmas to get here now. I loved decorating yesterday and I got most of it done. I do need to find a topper for this tree and I am going to look for some kind of a small tree to decorate for the nice living room too. I want to find something to do in blue and brown to match in there. Doesn't that sound fun?

After I got all done, I really wanted to call Mom and have her come see it. I know how much she loved decorating for Christmas and she always liked to see what the rest of us had. I have Mom to thank for some of my most favorite and treasured Christmas decorations. I love getting them out and remembering that it was Mom and Dad that gave them to me.



2 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Looks very festive. I'm moving kind of slow on my decorating. Want a job? I'm glad your using the blog to post about all your happenings. It's fun to watch for new stuff.