Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma Thomas

The next generation.   I told Lane and Annette I was share their exciting baby news.    Their first grandchild was born on Friday, February 6.    Baby Ethan was delivered by C-Section at 2:20 P.M.. Weighing 7 lb 11 oz, 20 inches long.   No pictures yet but Annette told me she would get us some.  Lane is coming home from Logan today and Annette is staying all week.  Amber and Ethan are both doing great.    Grandma Thomas said he is an adorable baby.   

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, Grandpa and Grandma! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! Give Amber a big hug for me!

Collette C. said...

I am so happy for all of you! It's sure good to have a Grandpa and Grandma Thomas again. Being a grandparent is one of the greatest joys in life. I can't wait to see little Ethan. I'm sure he's adorable, and besides, like Grandma Larsen used to say, "Did you ever see an ugly grandbaby?" Congratulations. The Thomas legacy continues to grow. Hooray!

Thomas Chicks said...

Congratulations to the new Grandma and Grandpa Thomas from the other Grandma and Grandpa Thomas (although we're often referred to as Grandpa Blake and Grandma Deb by the little ones).

Kaitlyn said...

Congrats