Thursday, August 28, 2008

MY MAD MAD MONDAY

I think things are settling down from Monday. Kaitlyn is getting bored just laying around on the couch, her left side gets hurting so she lays on her right side for a few minutes. We did take a walk outside the afternoon. We worked on the bumper pads today and finished binding the little quilt for the crib. She goes back to the Dr. on Thurs. for a reevaluation and more testing. Jacob is still in alot pain from his little accident on Sunday evening, he will be in his walking boot for about 3-4 weeks. I am home for the weekend, maybe I can get some house work done and a little R&R before I head back to Levan on Tuesday. Hope everything is well with all of you. As Dad would say, See ya chick, but in our case it's chicks!! Love you all. P.S. it was great to see all of you at the shower, you brought such darling gifts they were all nice. I have great sisters. Shannon

No comments: